This consists of:
- Plain navy blue sweatshirt / cardigan / jumper.
- Plain navy blue / grey / black trousers / skirt / pinafore.
- Plain white or navy polo shirt / shirt / blouse.
- A blue/white checked dress may be worn in the summer.
- Shoes (low heels) or trainers - black or blue ONLY please.
- Outdoor coat, shower or waterproof (essential to bring a coat in cold weather as the children will be playing and working outside throughout the year).
- No denim jackets please.
- T-shirt, round necked, preferably white, (navy blue or black are permitted).
- Shorts, preferably black.
- For indoor gymnastics in the school hall, the children work bare foot.
- Trainers will be needed for outdoor PE.
- Outdoor PE wear is the same as for indoor, although children will need to have a tracksuit (not hooded) or jogging bottoms (plain navy blue or black) for the colder weather.
- No football attire with a logo of any club (supported or played for) please.
Please make sure ALL clothing is named.
School uniform may be purchased from most retailers, however, should you wish to purchase any items with the school logo these are available from JW Sports in Bognor Regis.
Jewellery is NOT allowed except for:
- One pair of small, stud or sleeper earrings.
- A watch.